Saturday, May 16, 2009

A HOUSE IS JUST A HOUSE


We decided to sell the house. Our dearest wish is to move closer to the kids, and have fewer miles between us.
So now the fun has started: no dehydrated nightcrawlers allowed on our driveway and no streaks on any mirrors. Also, no dust bunnies allowed anywhere in the house, and toilet lids should always be down!!!!
Each morning we promise each other to keep our sense of humor and stay sweet! After 52 years of marriage, this is not exactly the first time we are facing another move.......

1 comment:

  1. Hey, everyone. It didn't take her house on the market to get it spic 'n span. Netty's dutch, need I say anything else? Dustbunnies have never felt welcome at her house! I wish I could say I'm a chip off the old block as her daughter, but I can't in good conscience. Bloggin's fun, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete